Like a combination of cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers, diamond painting is the new creative hobby that’s taking the crafting world by storm. You simply apply colorful resin rhinestones to richly-pigmented canvas paintings. The result? Visually dazzling, mosaic diamond artworks that sparkle, shimmer and shine.
Forget About Time as the Beauty Emerges
People describe diamond painting as more relaxing than any other craft because of how calming it feels to place the diamonds one by one. The hours fly by as you channel your creativity into a stunning finished artwork.
It’s fun, easy—and it's for everyone. Whether you’re an experienced crafter or looking for your first creative outlet, you can make beautiful diamond art with little effort and no mess!
It’s the new hobby that lets you unwind while creating something you’ll be proud of.
Being an Artist has Never Been So Simple
Creating your diamond art painting is a straightforward, three-step process:
- Dip the tip of applicator tool into the strip of wax
- Pick up each diamond by pressing the applicator to diamond's rounded, faceted side
- Apply each diamond to the adhesive canvas template, placing it based on the color-coded chart
That's it! Enjoy the absorbing process of adding diamond by diamond until your masterpiece is complete! With Diamond Art Club, the creative process is stress-free because we only sell premium diamond art kits with everything you need to get started.
Our Diamond Art Painting Kits
Diamond art kits range from simple to sophisticated, depending on the size and detail of the painting. You'll easily find the right project to suit your interests and abilities.
Each Diamond Art Club kit comes stocked with the highest quality materials. Our kits include:
- Vivid, premium-quality canvas art templates
- Extra-reflective resin diamonds matched to the canvas color codes
- An applicator tool, tray and wax to easily place diamonds on the canvas
- Simple instructions and a color-coded chart to perfectly match diamonds to the canvas
You choose the art, the canvas size and the shape of the diamond to customize your art. We ship the materials for your next masterpiece!
Round, Square or Aurora Borealis Diamonds?
Which should you choose? Any choice is a beautiful choice and it comes down to personal preference.
- Round diamonds: Easier and faster to use. Note that you will see the colors of the canvas between the round diamonds, but many of our painters love this look.
- Square diamonds: Take longer to place but fit together edge-to-edge with no canvas showing, for a complete mosaic effect.
- Aurora Borealis (AB) diamonds: Our premium option, only available for select paintings. These iridescent round diamonds have a special coating that simulates the colors of the Northern Lights. They’re shimmering, ethereal and completely beautiful. We use them as accents to create a glowing effect across your finished painting.
The Diamond Art Club Difference
Not all diamond art paintings are equal. Some feel like a chore because the kits aren’t well made. And if the colors aren’t vivid or the diamonds truly sparkly, you’ll be disappointed after hours spent creating.
At Diamond Art Club we only use premium canvases and the most reflective diamonds. We also license truly unique works of art you won’t find elsewhere.
That’s why only Diamond Art Club paintings look even better in real life than they do online!
Diamond Painting Tips
Diamond art painting is simple, easy and perfect for creatives of all ages.
To get from kit to masterpiece quicker, follow these simple diamond painting tips:
- Lay all materials on a flat surface, organized and within easy reach. Select a section of the painting to work on first.
- Review the coded chart on the canvas to identify the colors in that section. Choose one color to begin and locate the corresponding packet of diamonds.
- Deposit the packet of diamonds in the small tray provided.
- Gently shake the tray back and forth so the diamonds settle with the flat side down. The faceted side must be facing up when you use the applicator to pick each diamond up.
- Slowly remove the plastic film from the canvas as you work section by section, to protect the design from dust and keep the adhesive from wearing off.
- Apply diamonds starting at the bottom corner of the design, carefully working your way up the canvas.
- After each session, cover the wax on the applicator tool with cellophane and replace the plastic film over the area on which you were working.
- Once the painting is complete, place the plastic protective film on top of the diamonds. Use a rolling pin or book to carefully and gently press the canvas, securing diamonds firmly into place.
Be sure to check out our page on different diamond art techniques to learn more about how to master this hobby. If you follow these simple tips, your diamond art masterpiece will be ready to frame before you’re ready to stop!
Diamond Art May Become Your Favorite New Addiction
Seeing your art come to life is exciting!
You’ll be amazed at what you’ve accomplished when it’s shining and sparkling from canvas edge to edge.
Time and again, diamond art painters say their first experience was so completely engaging, they wanted to start another right away… which is no problem because our shipping is fast to satisfy what may become a beautiful addiction.
More Beautiful Diamond Art Paintings to Show Off. More Selection to Create Stunning Gifts.
Your diamond art masterpiece will light up any room. When people see it, they’ll be asking for a diamond painting of their own.
Now you can choose from an incredible range of original artworks to satisfy every taste and match any decor. Pick something for yourself, a friend or family member!