It took me a while to do since it is biggest to date I have done. I took my time though so I wouldn't mess anything up and it took me 13 days. I used an A1 light pad and had it on an artists adjustable easel to work on which made it so much easier.
I did make a couple minor modifications, though. On the books in the background, the one closest to the dragling would have read "The Dusty Dozen" , if he hadn't covered part of the title. It actually shows as "The Dust Doze" LOL but it doesn't look like there are any letters after dust or doze. so I added a couple drills above his nose to show beginning part of the n for doze and a couple under the t to show the tail of the y for dusty. I know this is minor but dust doze bugged me so I made it look more natural to me.
The dust bunnies are so cute and the whole thing is a joy to work on. Even with a couple spills and mods, I had plenty of drills to complete. Go for it!