This is a beautiful diamond painting. Unfortunately I found the rendering to be off and think it takes away from the original artwork. Everything that is meant to be gold was translated into bright pinks and greens, which look off (to me) with the blues and purples in the rest of the painting. I removed all of that and added gold metallic drills instead, which I think looks more in line with the original. The completed painting turned out really well, I just wish I hadn’t needed to improvise to get there. Otherwise the quality is great, as expected from DAC. I included one picture with mostly the original charting, and one with the changes.