Absolutely love the finished result. Unfortunately this painting was a nightmare to work on. This was my very first DAC kit, i’d heard of people mentioning static before, but never experienced it myself until I did this painting. The dark colour drills were so cemented together like little sandwiches that they were impossible to separate, I tried dryer sheets which helped a little bit, I also tried putting them between two green trays and crushing them, but some of them were just so stuck together that they would not come apart. This made multi placing practically impossible as I was having to pick around the stuck ones. As I got to the bottom of the canvas, parts of the glue got very slippy. Hopefully this was just a one off, I’m currently working on my second DAC, kit and I’m not getting Static problems.
The finished snow leopard is so beautiful and it’s currently hanging up on my door. I will definitely be ordering more kits, they’re so addictive to collect ^_^